Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Review for The Ride of a Lifetime By Kitty McGregor


This is a review of the book The Ride of a Lifetime
By Kitty McGregor I was sent this book through booksneeze and the oppions and thoughts on this book are mine and mine alone Thanks for stopping by to check out my review !

I think right from the start this one had my attention and kept me wanting to read it , Lucas McCade is a retired from the PRCA rodeo circuit, And has been given a chance at a do over for many of the mistakes that he feels that he has made in his marriages and his family and with that chance Lucas his wife Hannah and there son Connor make a move from Texas to Oklahoma where Lucas becomes a Scout Rider and finds his self on a ride of a lifetime that his family never thought they would be on together ! This book takes a very unsuspecting twist about midway through the book and It will make you think , The power of prayer and faith and battling good and evil , Wonderful story line if ya get a chance to check it out I highly suggest it !! Have a Blessed and Wonderful Day

No comments: