Tuesday, September 1, 2009

HEART ..wk 33



Heart,

God gives us the heart and the chance to use it in so many ways And if we open up our hearts to him he allows us to Grow , Live ,Grieve, Forgive and Love and will show us how with him all things are possible I am grateful to have the open Heart and to be able to experience Gods amazing Love !

Deuteronomy 6:5You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.

Deuteronomy 10:12[ The Essence of the Law ] “And now, Israel, what does the LORD your God require of you, but to fear the LORD your God, to walk in all His ways and to love Him, to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul,

Deuteronomy 15:10You shall surely give to him, and your heart should not be grieved when you give to him, because for this thing the LORD your God will bless you in all your works and in all to which you put your hand.

1 Chronicles 28:9"And you, my son Solomon, acknowledge the God of your father, and serve him with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches every heart and understands every motive behind the thoughts. If you seek him, he will be found by you; but if you forsake him, he will reject you forever.

1 Samuel 12:24But be sure to fear the LORD and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you

These are some other verses that really stood out to me for the word HEART in total i read 540 something verses for this word and alot of really wonderful scripture that made me stop and think of and look at the verses and think about them and the words with in them , these are the ones that really stood out to me but in all for my reference to go back and search in total i have 42 written down in my book that caught my attention , I hope that you will take the time and go back and read some of these verses for your self and that they will touch your heart also !

Joshua 22:5
Job 22:22
Psalms 7 :10
Psalm 13:5
Psalm 16:9
Psalm 19:8
Psalm 19:4
Psalm 28:7
Matthew 5:8
Romans 10:9
Romans 10:10

the song that speaks to my heart this week for the word HEART is by Third Day and its called Revelation , because we have nothing with out God !

Third Day - Revelation From the album Revelation
My life,

Has led me down the road that's so uncertain
And now I am left alone and I am broken,
Trying to find my way,Trying to find the faith that's gone
This time,
I know that you are holding all the answers
I'm tired of losing hope and taking chances,
On roads that never seem,
To be the ones that bring me home
Chorus:Give me a revelation,
Show me what to do
Cause I've been trying to find my way,
I haven't got a clue
Tell me should I stay here,
Or do I need to move
Give me a revelation
I've got nothing without You
I've got nothing without You

My life,
Has led me down this path that's ever winding
Through every twist and turn I'm always finding,
That I am lost again (I am lost again)
Tell me when this road will ever end
Chorus:
I don't know where I can turn
Tell me when will I learn
Won't You show me where I need to go
Oh oh
Let me follow Your lead,
I know that it's the only way that I can get back home
Chorus:
Oh, give me a revelation...I've got nothing without You
I've got nothing without You
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog ! Have a blessed and wonderful day !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awesome, I am glad your was not as cynical as mine LOL