Sunday, April 19, 2009

Quick Update

Just wanted to take a min and drop in let y'all know I'm still around and kicking I have been in readers world lately and haven't done much at all as far as crafting , Tonya told me about Karen Kingsberry and between the Francine Rivers Book Redeeming Love(AWESOME BOOK ) and Karens, When Joy Came to Stay( I am about half way through this one ) and Where Yeasterday Lives (Another Really Good One ) so between those my bday being last monday ( WOW 30) , Easter and everything that has been going on needless to say I havnt gotten much craft stuff done but my Awesome Husband got me a lap top for my bday and now ill be able to move back over there to my table and maybe (im hoping) get some work on some scrapbook stuff done ! Ive got a stack of books to that I got for my bday (11 or so) so well see just how much I get done between it all ! Cross your fingers !I hope that every one is having a blessed and wonderful weekend hubbys home for a few days so ive also been a little mia ! Take care and God Bless

~A~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well let's get on a roll and get some pages started in here,!

PaperAddictJenn said...

I just moved our laptop into my scrap area and I love it. Maybe I'll get a new one for my birthday...