Thursday, April 30, 2009

Protection - - Scripture Challange Page





Protection -- When I think of this word so many different things come to mind , As a mother protecting my kids and making sure that they are safe , As a wife being there for my husband and making sure that he has protection around his heart and things when he is out of town or even when hes home , For my family im supposed to be there for them and I know that and give them understanding and protection also the same with my friends , But what about me some times one has to sit back and ask that question , sure my husband is my protector and so are my family but Before all of them God is so very much my protector and he keeps me safe in everything that i do I found several verses that really jumped to me for this word but this one

Exodus 15:12 -You stretched out your right hand and the Earth swallowed them up. But the people you redeemed, you led in merciful love; You guided them under your protection to your holy pasture

really made me stop and understand GOD and his protection for me ..

Others that I liked are

Proverbs 18:10 - God's name is a place of protection— good people can run there and be safe.


Psalm 34:7- God's angel sets up a circle of protection around us while we pray.

And this one How Powerful are the words in this verse and do they not make you stop and think about things but yet these words are so true

2 Samuel 22:3-my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.He is my shield, the power that saves me,and my place of safety.He is my refuge, my savior,the one who saves me from violence.

Proverbs 30:5-Every word of God proves true.He is a shield to all who come to him for protection.

Psalm 18:2-The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior;my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.He is my shield, the power that saves me,and my place of safety.


My journaling on the page reads -- God offers us protection in his word and what he promises us If we just trust in it and believe what he says

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog today I hope that you enjoyed it also and that you have a blessed and wonderful day

~a~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SO very true. I know you loved that 2 Samuel and glad you decided to help spread that verse. This cames straight from your heart and never rang more true.