Thursday, August 27, 2009

Doubt wk 24





I know that I have had my share of times where doubt has come into play and I have also had my doubt over many things that as I continue to grow as a Christian I see just how amazing and forgiving our God is and how even tho we may take a path down the road we shouldn't and we face doubt trials and tribulations that the wonderful LORD and Savior is there and he will guide and forgive us and carry us where we should be if we just believe



The song that stand out to me with the word Doubt and having the faith that we can be guided by God is by Mark Schultz and the name of the song is He Will Carry Me , This man has a talent that God has blessed him with to touch the heart and soul of many who listen to his music I am a huge fan of his and love all of his music !





Mark Schultz He Will Carry Me




I call,

You hear me

I've lost it all

And it's more than I can bear

I feel so empty

You're strong

I'm weary

I'm holdin' on

But I feel like givin' in

But still You're with me

Chorus:

And even though I'm walkin' through

The valley of the shadow

I will hold tight to the hand of Him

Whose love will comfort me

And when all hope is gone

And I've been wounded in the battle

He is all the strength that I will

Ever need

And

He will carry me



I know I'm broken

But You alone

Can mend this heart of mine

You're always with me

(Chorus)

And even though I feel so lonely

Like I've never been before

You never said it would be easy

But You said you'd see me through

The storm

(Chorus)

2 Corinthians 1:6When we suffer for Jesus, it works out for your healing and salvation. If we are treated well, given a helping hand and encouraging word, that also works to your benefit, spurring you on, face forward, unflinching. Your hard times are also our hard times. When we see that you're just as willing to endure the hard times as to enjoy the good times, we know you're going to make it, no doubt about it.





























Hebrews 4:12God means what he says. What he says goes. His powerful Word is sharp as a surgeon's scalpel, cutting through everything, whether doubt or defense, laying us open to listen and obey. Nothing and no one is impervious to God's Word. We can't get away from it—no matter what.











Mark 11 22"Have[f] faith in God," Jesus answered. 23"I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. 24Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins."











Matthew 21- 21Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done. 22If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

doubt is ugly but needed to grow. You are doing great with that!