Friday, August 26, 2011

Strong Enough !

Sometimes you just have to step back and realize that you dont have to always be strong that its okay to admit that sometimes we arent Strong Enough to handle every situation in life all on our own !! Because in reality we really never have to handle or face any situation Alone at all ! There is a song by Matthew West that is Called Strong Enough , Here are the lyrics to is

Matthew West ....Strong Enough
Lyrics:

You must, You must think I’m strong
To give me what I’m going through
Well forgive me, forgive me if I’m wrong
But this looks like more than I can do
On my own

I know I’m not strong enough to be
Everything that I’m supposed to be
I give up, I’m not strong enough
Hands of mercy won’t You cover me?
Lord, right now I’m asking You to be
Strong enough, strong enough
For the both of us

Well maybe, maybe that’s the point
To reach the point of giving up
‘Cause when I’m finally, finally at rock bottom
Well that’s when I start looking up
And reaching out

‘Cause I’m broken
Down to nothing
But I’m still holding on to the one thing
You are God
And You are strong when I am weak
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength
And I don’t have to be strong enough
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength
And I don’t have to be
Strong enough, strong enough


I hope that after reading these Lyrics that they touched you , and reminded you that you dont have to be strong enough to face any problem or situation and think that you are alone , God is there , Hes always there to guide us when we are down to help us up when we have fallen and even in the Good times when things are all okay hes still there as well ! Guiding , Protecting and Above all !! God Loves Us ! just as we are !!
I hope you have a blessed and wonderful weekend ! Thank you for stopping By and checking out my blog today ! Have a blessed and wonderful day !!

No comments: