Thursday, October 13, 2011

Review - When Gods Whispers Your Name , Max Lucado




Ive read several of Max Lucados and I have really enjoyed all of them , And as always this one was no different The way that Mr Lucado draws you into his stories and helps to you to dig deep and externally with in your self and think about your faith and will renew you Spirituality be encouraging you to dig deeper with in your self and search into you heart ! I love the way that he uses Scripture to back up everything that he writes and gives you the verses and encourages you to look them up I would reccomend this book to any one and think it would make a great group study book ! My oppions of course are my own and i received my book to read and review from booksneeze ! Have a blessed and wonderful Day and thanks for checking out my review !

1 comment:

Italia said...

This book testifies to the power and persistence of the Creator to know each of His creations by name. Through moving encounters of biblical stories, Lucado reveals the hope that God knows and whispers our names. The three sections, the Song of the Minstrel, The Touch of the Master, and the Guest of the Maestro, have short chapters that can easily be read in a short amount of time.