Friday, September 23, 2011

The Bakers Wife By Erin Healy , Review



I have to say that I really did enjoy this book a great deal, I was drawn into it from the beginning and stayed that way all the way through the book , Who dont love a great Mystery read , Especially one that is Christian based ! Erin Healy has written a book that will draw you into the story line and takes you through several different twist and turns that will keep you wondering and guessing all the way until the end of the book ! I received this book form booksneeze and enjoyed reading and reviewing it ! But the opinions that I have about this book are mine and mine alone ! I will be recommending it to several people I think its a great read and really enjoyed it ! Here is a brief summery about what the book is about ! check it out I think you would enjoy it !

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, so why is Audrey weakening day by day?
It's been a tough year for Audrey's family. Her husband Geoff, a pastor, lost his job after a scandal rocked their congregation.
Audrey hasn't lost faith. She's held her family together. Their attempt to resurrect a failing bakery is an effort to heal the family wounds and restore their place in the community.
Late to the bakery one dim, foggy morning, Audrey turns into the intersection in front of the shop and strikes a vehicle that she can't see even after the collision settles. Emerging from her car into the fog, she discovers she's hit a motor scooter. There's no rider in sight. There's blood, though, so much that she slips in it, injuring her wrists.


Have a blessed and wonderful day and thank you for stopping by and checking out my review !

No comments: