Saturday, October 11, 2008

I Believe


here recently i have been having alot of questions and dealing with alot of issues with in both my life in faith and my family and the other day I was sent this and it really hit home with me , I am and have been friends with most of the same people for years and I try my best to do whats right by family and friends and alot of times feel like what I do isnt appreciate and is taken for granted but in reading this the other day it made me realize that God does have a purpose for sure and I do believe that everything in life happens for a reason and that God has a purpose and plan for us all .. I also beleive that Life is what you make of it too and that in some ways we are responsible for the things that happen to us ! I have a awesome husband Jason and my kids Neal Bret and BradLee while they drive me crazy some days are just that they are my drive to keep going each and every day and I am so blessed to have them in my life ! My parents are some of my best friends and I dont know what id do with out them either .I have a group of about 7 people ive been friends with forever you guys all know who u are i dont have to name names and I dont know what id do with out yall ! while we might not always stay in touch and we dont talk every day , week , or month I know were friends and you guys have seen me through many many tough times in life but have been there for me. and even tho i may not say it all the time i do think about you guys all alot .. As for my internet and blog buddies yall are amazing I never would have thought id make some of the friendships I have that started in a little box ! Christina you are my rock girl in more ways then you know I dont know what I would do with out you girl and our friendship means SOOOO much to me I dont tell you near enough and I know one day and soon . Thank you for everything youve done for me and for always beig here when i need you I hope we will meet face to face and scrap like crazy !! but any how now that ive rambled on like the mad hatter haha !! Heres the thingy i got the other day and wanted to share ! Have a Blessed and Wonderful Weekend !



I Beleive



I BELIEVE

A Birth Certificate shows that we were born

A Death Certificate shows that we died

Pictures show that we lived! Have a seat . . . Relax . . . And read this slowly take a moment and enjoy this one its worth the read and will make u stop and think

.I Believe... That just because two people argue, It doesn't mean they don't love each other

.And just because they don't argue, It doesn't mean they do love each other.

I Believe...That we don't have to change friends if We understand that friends change.I Believe...That no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.

I Believe...That true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance.Same goes for true love.

I Believe... That you can do something in an instant That will give you heartache for life

.I Believe...That it's taking me a long time To become the person I want to be.

I Believe...That you should always leave loved ones with Loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

I Believe... That you can keep going long after you think you can't.

I Believe...That we are responsible for what We do, no matter how we feel

I Believe...That either you control your attitude or it controls you.

I Believe...That heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.

I Believe...That money is a lousy way of keeping score.

I Believe...That my best friend and I, can do anything, or nothing and have the best time.(even talk on the phone for hrs on end about endless stuff and never get old with each other )

I Believe...That sometimes the people you expect to kick you When you're down, will be the ones to help you get back up.

I Believe...That sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, But that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

I Believe...That maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had And what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

I Believe...That it isn't always enough, to be forgiven by others.Sometimes, you have to learn to forgive yourself. (this ones soo true)

I Believe...That no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.

I Believe...That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, But, we are responsible for who we become.(Amen to this one i know alot of people that need to take head to this one is sad we live in the wolrd in the times we do :( we shouldnt judge another by there skin color race relgion or prefrence in life for who they love )

I Believe...That you shouldn't be so eager to find Out a secret. It could change your life Forever.

I Believe...Two people can look at the exact same Thing and see something totally different.

I Believe...That your life can be changed in a matter of Hours by people who don't even know you.

I Believe...That even when you think you have no more to give, when A friend cries out to you - you will find the strength to help.

I Believe...That credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.

I Believe...That the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon.(have lost many that i wish i could have said just one more thing to or had one more day with )

I Believe...That you should send this to all of the people that you believe in, I just did.'The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; They just make the most of everything.Thank you God for all the wonderful people who help us throughout the journey of life.. May Angels guard you



That is alot of things to Believe in huh ! But when you stop and read it how much of it is true and do you even find your self saying yes I do beleive in that my self remember things happen in life we may not understand , God puts challanges before us that we think he cant handle but he has a plan and a purpose behind them all and there is always a brighter light at the end of the darkness that we sometimes seem to go through in life ! Ive come to realize alot in the last few months the last 2 yrs have been a very emotional rollercoaster for me but im starting to see that plan that God has for me and my family I do Beleive that with everything in me that things will be okay ! Thanks for reading if youve made it this far !
now go hug your kids and tell your family and friends you love them ! and have a great weekend !

9 comments:

Kathy W said...

TFS- great way to start off my morning :}

Leona said...

WOW that was special....... i have sat and read and all i have to say is wow it does make you sit stop and think about things... HUgs Leona x

Unknown said...

You know I love you too. No stop with the long windedness and get to scrappin LOL! Just kidding I think you're pretty darn terrific yourself!

Ed said...

Amazing prose - beautiful !!

Little Miss Sparkle said...

Amber...
I believe that God works in wonderous and mysterious ways that we will never fully comprehend on this side of heaven. Know that He has used you today to bring encouragement to my overwhelmed and overloaded heart and soul today. I am soooo glad that I joined the SBS #24... you gals have made me laugh, smile, have amazed me with your creativity and you, Amber, today... have given me a reminder of the hope that faith can bring...thanks and hugs to you on your faith journey... remember, Jesus never said that it was going to be easy...quite the opposite...but Thank God that we have friends and "sisters" to walk beside us along life's path!

Much love,

Shannon

~T~ said...

TAG!

http://patchworkpjs.blogspot.com/2008/10/tagim-it.html

Sally said...

What a great thing to share. Very true and does make you think about what you have in life and how to make the most of it.

Sally (SBS24)x x x

Unknown said...

Wow so much of these sayings are true,
As some of you would know I have just lost my dear Brother, so the ones you love are taken too soon.

But I believe that we will meet again, when the time is right.

Also the world does not stop because of my sadness and its time for me to remember the good times and move on with life.and enjoy my memories of him


wendie

Shelly Koskinen said...

Thanks for sharing this!