Saturday, October 11, 2008

my second blog award :) luv u christina



I received my first blog award .. and must say im all giddy about it thank you Leona and here is what it says you have to do to pass on the award so here goes .. ( have to come in and update this Christina gave me a blog award also not to long ago and i over looked it when she told me about it I am sorry girly u know i love ya ! So this is my second award first time ive updated that i receive it haha )

So as we always have rules for these i had better point these out!!!

Here are the 6 rules:1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.2. Link the person you received your award from.3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.4. Before listing the nominees give a brief reason why you chose them5. Put links of those blogs on yours.6. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated.
I have chosen these five bloggers as they are so warm and welcoming and have a flavour for blogging and i love to drop by them all and say hi and have the welcome back from them. They are all so talented in different ways and i would just like to give a shout out to them all especially for being one of my sistahs... PS i would like to give it you all and this is so hard but i have decided on the people below:

And the 5 people id like to nominate for this awesome award are ~~~~~

The first person is Shelly as another SU demo I often look at her blog for awesome inspiration for SU products and ideas !

The second person is Barb also another SU demo that has awesome work and i enjoy looking at your blog

The 3 person is Julie I just love her work and her play list has some great upbeat and happy music !

The fourth person is Jenn she has such cute kiddos and i enjoy looking at her page and reading what she post on her blog ! Faith is a amazing thing to have

And last but not least number 5 is Chrissy she always has awesome words of encouragement and I really enjoy looking at her blog

This was hard to narrow down to just 5 people because there are soo many talented people on SBS24 and out there in blogger world I have really enjoyed being in this group you guys are all awesome and do amazing work !

1 comment:

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Hi Amber, thanks for the award, I will get it posted on my blog soon.

Julie sbs-24