Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Update Time... :)

Update time !

Its been a little while sense i last updated sorry every one ! Whats been goin on in our world lately ! Well my moms been outta town they are coming home today ! Yayyy her surgery went well thank you every body for your thoughts comments and prayers we appreciated them all ! But alls well she got the packing removed today and is on her way home !


My Aunt and Uncles baby is doing well also I cant wait until i can see her at christmas and play with her ! and see the rest of my cousins and spend christmas together . And i ended up sending them the square baby card they loved it thanks for all the comments on them .
And as far us Jason the kids and I we have been really busy sense my last post lets see we went and took family pictures , weve been to the pumpkin patch and carved pumpkins ! Here are some pics from thoes times ! --


And here are the pictures that we took at the pumpkin patch last weekend or some of them any how lol ! Those are some of the ones from the pumpkin patch we had a really good time ! And here are the ones from them carving there pumpkins As you can see weve been busy ! Ive gotten some pages done also ive got 35 more to go to reach my 150 goal for the year ! I have also done 30 baby cards for a friend of mine ill add pics of all them soon ! Have a great day and thanks for taking a look !

10 comments:

Little Miss Sparkle said...

Amber,

I love the expressions on the faces of the pumkins that your boys carved...all different, as I am sure their personalities are as well! Glad to hear that your mom is doing better- you all have been in my prayers.

Shannon

Christina said...

Great pictures. I know you guys had a blast.

Leona said...

Amber...

My you have been a buey bee.. glad your mums ok and everything went to plan!
The piccis you took are fabby of the pumpkins etc looks like all your boys had a good time!

Sally said...

Looks like you have been very busy - love the pumpkins, great faces, they will look good lit up on halloween.

Julie's Crafty Corner said...

Amber, love your pictures.Looks like you had great fun at the pumpkin patch.

Julie

Anna Banana said...

I love the pics of you and your sweetee!
Anna Banana

Kathy W said...

great photos, can't wait to see the scrapbook pages you do with those.

Stevie Merryweather said...

Cute family - looks like you're having fun! Will keep you all in my thoughts & prayers

Chrissy D said...

You have a beautiful family Amber! Thanks for sharing your pictures!!!

PaperAddictJenn said...

I love all the pumpkin patch pictures! I'm glad to hear your mom is doing better. Have a great week!