Wednesday, January 28, 2009

scripture challange ~~kindness



Well it is time to post our second weeks word the word we did this week was KINDNESS and the first thing that popped into my head with was something that as kids and even adults we have been taught to learn and to remember and that brings me to the first scripture that i wanted to say something about

THE GOLDEN RULE ~~ Matthew 7-12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do unto you Do Ye even so unto them ( in common words do unto others as you would have them do unto you ) I think that this is so important and that we all need to remember to try and be kind to every one and everything , even tho we may not always agree with what others do or say , try and live ones life as a example to others in the name of Christ and to be kind always

The second verse I have that I want to point out is John 13-34 A new commandment I give unto you that ye love one another as I have loved you
This is another one that to me falls along with Matthew about showing love and kindness , God commands for us to love each other with a love that he has shown us with to love each other in spite of everything Because like his love it is one that comes and goes away , So no matter what even if you don't believe in what a loved one friend or family is doing {and this is a hard one for me sometimes} Show them the kindness to love them regardless !

And my 3rd verse that is written out on my page is Romans 12-10 Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honor preferring one another; not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer…. These are the 3 that i used and wrote out on my page and I think that this one soo well ties in the other 2 with one another ,

we had another awesome bible study this week ! make sure you check out Christina and Bridgetts blogs to read about how the word Kindness touched there hearts this week also !
And because it wouldn't be me I am going to Post the Words to 2 songs that have gotten my attention this week !

The first is
Michael W Smith A New Hallelujah

Can you hear, there's a new song

Breaking out from the children of freedom

Every race and every nation

Sing it out sing a new Hallelujah

Let us sing love to the nations

Bringing hope of the grace that has freed us

Make Him known and make Him famous

Sing it out sing to the new Hallelujah

Chorus

Arise let the church

Arise Let love reach to the other side

Alive come alive

Let the song Arise

Africa sings a new song reaching out with the new Hallelujah

Every son and every daughter everyone sing a new Hallelujah

Chorus

Arise let the song Arise

Let love reach to the other side

Alive come alive Let the song Arise

Bridge Whoa whoa yeah (2x)

Let the song arise(2x)

Let the song arise yeah (2x)

Spoken Let the world sing a new Hallelujah From Africa to Australia From Brazil to China From New York down to Houston!

Chorus

Arise let the church Arise Let love reach to the other side

Alive come alive

Let the song Arise

Everyone sing a new Hallelujah (2x)

this song is soo upbeat and moving its got a amazing beat to it and I just love it ! And is soo true !

the other song that im going to put up is by Jeremy Camp and is another one that i truly love to hear the words too Because its soo true

Jeremy Camp There Will Be A Day

I try to hold on to this world with everything I have
But I feel the weight of what it brings, and the hurt that trys to grab
The many trials that seem to never end,
His word declares this truth, that we will enter in this rest with wonders anew
But I hold on to this hope and the promise that He brings
That there will be a place with no more suffering There will be a day with no more tears, no more pain, and no more fears
There will be a day when the burdens of this place, will be no more, we’ll see Jesus face to face But until that day, we’ll hold on to you always I know the journey seems so long
You feel your walking on your own
But there has never been a step
Where you’ve walked out all alone
Troubled soul don’t lose your heart Cause joy and peace he brings
And the beauty that’s in store
Outweighs the hurt of life’s sting I can’t wait until that day where the very one I’ve lived for always will wipe away the sorrow that I’ve faced
To touch the scars that rescued me from a life of shame and misery this is why this is why I sing….
There will be a day with no more tears, no more pain, and no more fears
There will be a day when the burdens of this place, will be no more, we’ll see Jesus face to face There will be a day, He’ll wipe away the stains, He’ll wipe away the tears, He’ll wipe away the tears…..there will be a day.


Just amazing ! And on that note keep a smile on your face and God in your heart and have a wonderful and blessed day

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Some very good lessons to keep in mind! Funny how we can take one word and see it in so many different ways!

Kathy W said...

I like the graffiti effect of this