Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day











Ive got a few mothers day cards to share with you that Ive made for some special Moms in my life especially my own Mamma ,




I do hope that all the Moms and Moms 2 Be, Grandmothers , Sisters and Friends have a very wonderful and blessed Mothers day today and for those who have lost there Mothers I know today can be a hard day also for you but I hope that you will take a moment and reflect back and remember all the wonderful memories that you have of your Mother, Grandmothers, Sisters and Friends and know that even tho they may no longer be with us they are always in our hearts !
So I do hope that today while each of you are enjoying Mothers Day that you do have a blessed and wonderful one with your families !
Exodus 20:12 Honor your father and mother so that you'll live a long time in the land that God, your God, is giving you.

3 comments:

Kathy W said...

wonderful cards, esp like the first one simple and elegant

Anita said...

Happy Mother's Day! Beautiful cards!

Unknown said...

Happy mothers day to you too! Great cards!