Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veterans Day Card .. Share


Our neighbors lost a son in Iraq a few years ago I went to school with there son and today I wanted to make them a little something that lets them know that even tho there son may be gone hes not forgotten and that My family and I are grateful for his sacrifice But i made it for them and will take it over to them here soon I do hope that they like it and know we are all grateful for there son and what he did along with all the other men and women that have lost there life in this war and past ones ! Have a great day and thank you for looking and may God Bless You All

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Great job momma

Bridgett Owens said...

That is such a wonderful gesture! I love the card and I am sure your friend's parents did, too!

Leona said...

Great job here i love the colours together so vibrant and striking!

Kathy W said...

such a nice sentiment and beautiful card

Anonymous said...

Very cool card Amber.

I wanted to let you know that the Sarah Kay images I mentioned on the SNSS blog are not my designs (I wish). They are just a line that I carry from a company called Stampavie in France :). I didn't want to take credit for something that wasn't mine.

Hugs,
Korin