Sunday, September 28, 2008

been busy busy :) latest weekend shares and SBS 24 Blog Challange #1

Its sunday and the on SBS there was a challange for a card using your favorite things well I made a card with one of my favorite stamp sets Stipple Rose and Elegant Inspirations for my favorite person my dear hubby ! U cant really tell it well there is pearl ex all over the card and I used versa mark and watercolor crayons also the rose is all watercolored in its not the best picture of it but it does look really pretty in person



Also as i mentioned in my last blog i needed to get my youngest sons birthday party invites done well they are done in the envies and ready to go to school tomarrow I made 10 of these and heres what they look like im kinda iffy on them but ive been told there cute and he loves them so thats all the matters

And i also managed to finish off the few pics of the aquarium that i found i think that i may have some big ones to do now that we took there its self and then all the pamplets ticket stubbs etc and then i think that everything from Summer 2007 for Neal (the olest) will be done and then i can finally start our family vacation to Tn ! I cant wait for it ! And gotta at least get it started beings we have another vacation to Tn in Dec comin lol

And other then that all were doing for today is hanging around the house im gettin some laundry done and ive managed to clean up my table altho funny its a mess again ! I think i like it better this way at least i can find what i just used. Weare also waiting on news from my mom to see if the new arrivial in the family has arrived and see if its a boy or a girl my uncle and his wife are expecting and were all hoping that they finally get there boy ! :) So ill post for sure all my fingers and toes are crossed for a boy












































14 comments:

Unknown said...

nice card! Pretty roses! And loving the pages!

Unknown said...

A lovely card, roses how nice, great sentiment Love the layouts.

Wendie

Sally said...

Lovely rose image to use, it works well on the card, nice layouts too.

Sally SBS24

Shelly Koskinen said...

I like your cards! Your layouts are nice too!

Kerry D-C said...

Your challenge card is GORGEOUS! When I clicked on it to see it closer I could see all the shimmer...lovely! The invites are so fun!! Hope that all is well with your aunt, uncle and the new baby. :)

Kathy W said...

it is gorgeous close up

~T~ said...

Amber the blog is looking great! Love all your pages. I hope to add some pages and things to mine soon - we've almost got a home! Amen! uh? We chat again soon. I miss you. Glad you joined the bloggin' world.

~T~

Barbara said...

What a lovely card. Great job with our very first challenge!

Anna Banana said...

Hi Amber - I am pretty sure I have not said anything much since you joined - I have been preoccupied with an out of town guest, but I wanted to say that I scanned thru your blog and I like your scrap pages and your blog challenge card a lot - and your little Sassy kitty is adorable!

XOXO
Anna Banana (SBS 24)

Chrissy D said...

These are all gorgeous Amber!!! I looked here to find your e-mail...but can not find it, but maybe I am giving up too soon. LOL The Child of God stamp set is available at www.sweetnsassystamps.com for $15- THANK YOU!!! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Pretty cards and love the bright and friendly LO's. Stevie sbs-24

Paul said...

Enjoyed looking through your work.
TFS
Paul

Chrissy D said...

Amber - these are all great projects but I especially LOVE the rose card- I can only imagine how FABULOUS it is IRL with the PE! TFS!

kc_froglady said...

great job on the challenge!