Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dragonfly Card Share


Ive got a long list of projects i wanted to work on and make this week and am having a slow start I made some yesterday that i wasn't too happy with but so far today looks like it might be a card making day and I'm hoping to find my UMPHHH and get my groove back !
All inks on this are SU tits Brilliant Blue Ink and then I used the Brilliant Blue and Yo Yo Yellow watercolor crayons and water brush to color it in with and then used the scalloped edge punch for the border card stock is non su !
Am Gonna see if i can get some more of my list done ! Have A Blessed Day

6 comments:

kc_froglady said...

this is a lovely card! Glad to see you posting some crafty things :)

Sally said...

Beautoful card, looks like you will have a great day!

Kathy W said...

glad to see you got some stamping in, such a bright happy card.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I really do like it.

Bridgett Owens said...

Love the colors!!

~T~ said...

Cool, like all the bright shiny yellow! Makes me think of spring and summer...they are on the way right? :) Good job, girlie.