Monday, February 16, 2009

happy valentines day to me

These are what I got from my husband for Valentines day Aren't they beautiful :) I am very very blessed to have him as a husband even tho if some days i don't tell him often enough just how much i love him and what he means to me ! I would have posted these Yesterday or Sat but Ive been sick with some kinda flu - sinus bug that's going around ! But I hope u all had a blessed and wonderful Valentines day with your sweeties ! Have a Good Day and God Bless !
~A~























































4 comments:

Anita said...

What a beautiful arrangement. The vase is so pretty. Hope you feel better soon.

Bridgett Owens said...

Get well soon! That is a pretty arrangement!

~T~ said...

aww, very pretty. hope you are feeling better!

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Beautiful flowers Amber & I love the vase!

Julie