Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sweet Skunks Cards


I ordered some stamps from TAC when they had the great sale going on last month and one of the sets that I got was the Sweet Skunks set its on page 49 of the current book .. but n e was i think that this sets adorable and have been wanting to play with it ( I'm still working on cutting and mounting all of the sets that I got , But i colored them in with my stampin up markers and sharpee pens then dug into one of my scrap paper folders and used some scraps ! and made a few cards that i wanted to have on hand ! And here ya go ! I think that turned out pretty cute and its hard to pick which one is my favorite . I look forward to playing again with this set soon tho ! This first card the adore one the flap where adore is at lifts up and it opens up in a letter style , All the rest are just basic fold cards ! I did these Friday and Saturday we went to winter jam -- AWESOME I am working on my post about that whole experience but it may take me a few days So be on the look out Hope you've have a blessed weekend !

6 comments:

Anita said...

Cute cards! What is TAC?

Unknown said...

I think my favs are the first 2! great job hun.

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh my gosh! Those are awesome!!!!!
I love them! You did a fabulous job on them! Those skunks are so stinkin' cute! LOL WOW! You've been busy!! I am eager to hear all about your "JAM"min' time!!!

Kathy W said...

very sweet images and good for you to make mulitple cards from one image.

Unknown said...

these are so cute, lovely images and great cards made with them
wendy

Chrissy D said...

LOVE your cards!!! YOu have been busy! Now regarding your comment on my blog - :) To keep a Valentines day gift inexpensive...my idea is cook him a nice dinner, send the kids to a friends house and have a nice quiet, romantic evening at home ;) Nothing spells ROMANCE better to a man than SE* LOL That is what my man is getting. I am not even going to do a card! LOL He won't appreciate that as much as a nice evening at home. :) (I would have e-mailed you this privately but I can't find your e-mail.