Friday, February 13, 2009

Huming Bird Card


Be on the look out i got 9 cards made yesterday that I really liked them all so ill be getting them posted over the next few days ! I hope every one has a wonderful weekend and a great Valentines day ! God Bless
The hummingbird and saying is from the TAC (the angel company) all things of nature The inks are Brilliant Blue I also used the Sharpe markers to color the bird in and yo yo yellow around the edges of the saying and image the pp and card stock are both some out of my scrap paper stash ! Thanks for looking and have a great day !

4 comments:

Unknown said...

great use of the primary colors there! Love it love you happy Valentine's Day

Unknown said...

very pretty, i like the green and blue unusual

Ceal said...

love the hummingbird, great Job!
hope you had a happy Valentines day!

Bridgett Owens said...

pretty...I like this a lot!