Thursday, February 5, 2009

Scripture Page -- Beauty and a card share







This weeks word is BEAUTY---- And when I think of Beauty from Gods creations its not a fashion choice or by the choice of what society says should be Beautiful ! To me Gods Beauty is all around us , Its in a the Birds flying around and singing in the yard , or a Hawk or Eagle soaring high above on a sunny day , Flowers blooming in the spring time when all the outside is blooming with new life , A Beautiful waterfall flowing out of a moutian side .. Or even something as simple as my dogs laying out in the yard basking in the warm rays of the sun shine stretched out with out a care in the world ,
So the verses that I choose this week were

Isiah 33-17
Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty:
they shall behold the land that is very far off

1 Chronicles 16-27
Give honor and praise
to the LORD,
whose power and beauty
fill his holy temple
."


Psalm 27-4

One thing I ask of the LORD,
this is what I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the LORD
all the days of my life,
to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD
and to seek him in his temple.

These are the verse's that are wrote out on my page, There are a few others that I liked and want to make sure I add to this the verses are wrote on my page tho for feature references and here they are ,
Proverbs 31-30 ~~~ 1 Peter 3- 3,4 ~~~ Jeremiah 40-31 ~~~ Matthew 6-30

I think we can all only imagine what it will be like standing in Gods Presence so for my song pick for this word i choose

Mercy Me -- I Can Only Imagine

I can only imagine
What it will be like
When I walk By Your side
I can only imagine
What my eyes will see
When Your face Is before me
I can only imagine
[Chorus]:
Surrounded by Your glory,
what will my heart feel
Will I dance for You Jesus or in awe of You be still
Will I stand in Your presence or to my knees will I fall
Will I sing hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all I can only imagine
I can only imagine When that day comes
And I find myself Standing in the Son I can only imagine
When all I will do Is forever
Forever worship
You I can only imagine



I also wanted to add a few quotes that I found that stuck out to me

The most natural beauty in the world is honesty and moral truth for all beauty is truth ~
~Lord Shaftesbury

Let the beauty you love be what you do There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the earth
~~ Rumi

When your inner eyes open you find immense beauty hidden within the inconsenquental details of daily life When your inner ears open you can hear the sublte lovely music of the universe every where you go
~~ Timothy Ray Miller

I have been driven many times to my knees by the over whelming convection that i had no where else to go ~~~ Abraham Lincoln


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And here is a card i was playing around yesterday with and made , I used my markers and the blender pens along with ink pads and my chalk on it I thought that this stamp was pretty cute and it makes a cute valentines card !






I hope your having a blessed and wonderful day Be sure to check out Christina and Bridgetts blogs also for there takes on the scripture pages , Sorry mines late ! Have a good one


~A~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great page and that card is so adorable!

~T~ said...

Nice!

Bridgett Owens said...

Great page...nice coloring on the card. Cute!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, :)